Job Opening – VP Sales and Marketing
VP of Sales & Marketing / CCO
Language Confidence automates the teaching and testing of spoken English. We are recently venture-funded, are growing rapidly and are growing the core team of our company.
Language Confidence automates the teaching and testing of spoken English. We are recently venture-funded, are growing rapidly and are searching to grow the core team of our company. We have a team, investors and advisors that hail from MIT, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, and more. YTD we are 6x in new, signed customers with little to no outbound sales. We have more about our core technology here.
Our vision at Language Confidence is to bring scalable, affordable and high-quality language education to the world by providing innovative technical solutions. Our first mission is to build state of the art AI solutions to help automate the teaching and assessment of spoken English and there is a social net benefit to our company and our mission.
The EdTech market is rapidly expanding and, though a young company, we are already the leader in SaaS AI solutions for spoken English language learning after being successful with significant contracts in 5 continents. Our vision is a full suite of AI tools for Automated Speech Training and Assessment involving solutions for pronunciation, fluency and prosody to power every student’s online language learning journey.
We currently have our Pronunciation API product in the market helping English learning apps and universities around the world and have many other exciting partnerships in motion.
Our goal is to build a team of smart and passionate individuals, give them interesting challenges and empower them to do their best work. There will be opportunities to learn every single day, ownership and creative direction over sales processes, marketing strategy, and overall company direction by coming in at this stage.
We are searching for a Head of Growth to help us 10x our company. The company HQ is in Sydney, Australia but happy to be flexible on location for the right person. We expect the role to be 80/20 sales/marketing. We expect to be hiring a sales team under this role in 12~18 months.
A Day In The Life – Typical duties will involve:
- Working on the full lifecycle of prospecting, outreach, negotiation and closing B2B partnerships. This includes everything from the creation of presentations, strategy, scripts, narrative and more.
- Working directly with the CEO and Founders on sales strategy and marketing.
- Using your own creativity and ingenuity to best solve growth challenges and then ownership over these initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and help others do their best work.
- Connecting with established country heads in India and Vietnam to ensure the most appropriate growth strategies for each market.
- Proven track record scaling B2B businesses.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Ability to execute, be conscientious and work autonomously.
Added Bonuses If You Have…
- Growing startups from 6 to 8 figures revenue.
- Experience hiring a sales team to operate underneath you.
- Understanding of combining a marketing strategy and sales strategy.
- Understanding or experience in the education, particularly English education, space.
- International sales experience as we sell into almost every market.
- Experience with best CRM practices, relevant sales & marketing tools, etc.
You are a right fit for our team if you are:
- Passionate and a lifelong learner.
- Honest and open-minded.
- Have the courage to speak up and share your ideas and concerns.
- Willing to help others.
- Get to work on fascinating problems and make a difference in the world.
- Uncapped opportunities for learning and growth.
- Come work in a challenging, fun and dynamic team. Come work with us, not for us.
More about our benefits
- Competitive salary and equity incentives with an uncapped commission structure.
- Additional bonus structure based on team milestones.
- Flexible remote working environment, we encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Opportunities for paid charity work as part of the 1% pledge.
- As we grow we are committed to giving back to employees.
Please contact email@example.com with your LinkedIn, Resume, Repositories, and a little about yourself.